10 TED Talks to Inspire You To Work Differently
Learning and development doesn't just happen in a formal class setting—it can happen anywhere. And one of the beautiful things about the internet is that there is plenty of inspiration to be found for all sorts of topics—including how we work. There is no better example of a source of new ideas than TED. Here are 10 TED talks that will inspire you to work differently, or at least consider the possibilities.
1. Jason Fried, Why Work Doesn't Happen at Work
2. Stefan Sagmeister, The Power of Time Off
3. Simon Sinek, How Great Leaders Inspire Action
4. Arianna Huffington, How to Succeed: Get More Sleep
5. Linda Hill, How to Manage for Collective Creativity
6. Luis von Ahn, Massive Scale Online Collaboration
7. Celeste Headlee, 10 Ways to Have a Better Conversation
8. David Grady, How to Save the World or at Least Yourself from Bad Meetings
9. Margaret Heffernan, Why It Is Time to Forget the Pecking Order at Work
10. Adam Grant, Are You a Giver or a Taker?