Our Accessibility, Belonging, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity (ABIDE) Statement
Our mission at Workplaceless is to positively impact the sustainability of remote work for both professionals and companies. In order to achieve that mission, we have a responsibility to:
- Develop effective learning experiences that showcase diverse perspectives.
- Ensure our learning experiences are accessible to learners with diverse needs.
- Use inclusive language in our learning experiences as well as our internal and external communications that reflect our commitment to valuing diverse perspectives.
- Work continuously toward developing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team.
- Create a psychologically safe workplace that encourages team members to actively identify areas we all can improve accessibility, belonging, inclusion, diversity, and equity.
- Establish and practice strategies to use when we encounter situations that threaten the psychological safety, equity, inclusion, or accessibility for ourselves and others.
- Establish accountability measures to ensure visible and consistent progress toward our ABIDE goals.
Our commitment to improving accessibility, belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity is a lifelong personal and professional practice. We recognize that within this commitment, we will make mistakes. Therefore it is our further pledge that we will learn from those mistakes, adapt as we grow, and continue to drive toward the goals we’ve set out to achieve.
While we may be a small team at the moment, our learning experiences impact thousands of learners—our intentionality in living into our commitment to ABIDE must be both internal and external.