A selection of upcoming and past Workplaceless team speaking engagements and event sponsorships.
- May, 2023. Product League. Presentation: Remote Product Culture & Jobs: Why, Who, & How
- April, 2023. Safety Wing. Panel: “Onboarding Remote & Hybrid Employees: Adapting Onboarding Strategies to Meet the Needs of a Remote and Hybrid Workforce.”
- February, 2023. WASHRM. Presentation: “Developing Leaders in the Age of Workplace Flexibility.”
- September, 2022. Museum of the Shenandoah Valley. Moderator: “How Shifting Employee Values are Shaping the Future of Work”
- August, 2022. Relead Summit. “How Async-First Practices Enable Autonomy and Workplace Flexibility”
- May, 2022. Virginia Society of CPAs. Presentation: “How to Thrive in a Remote or Hybrid Work Environment”
Featured interviews of Workplaceless team members sharing their expertise.
- PODCAST: Untangled Vines: Redefining the Rules of Work | Navigating the Future of Work with Tammy Bjelland
- PODCAST: The Virtual CPA Success Show | Adapting to a Hybrid Work Environment with Tammy Bjelland
- PODCAST: Default Global | Unlocking Talent and Retention: Secrets to Success in Remote and Global Teams
- PODCAST: The Remote Show | Episode 65
- PODCAST: Unexpected Journey | Remote, Hybrid, & Asynchronous Skills You Need to Know
- PODCAST: Center for the Advancement of Virtual Organizations | Leaders Need Async: Why and How
- PODCAST: Virtual Not Distant | The Challenges of Adopting Asynchronous Communication
- ARTICLE: tl;dv | Meet the Async A-Team || Shaping the Way We Work
- PODCAST: InfoQ | Effective Remote and Asynchronous Work with Kaleem Clarkson & Tammy Bjelland
- PODCAST: Coaching for Leaders | Transitioning to Remote Leadership, with Tammy Bjelland
- VIDEO: Upwork’s Voices of Authority | Episode 2: Tammy Bjelland, CEO of Workplaceless
- PODCAST: Outside the Valley | Leveling Up Your Company with Remote Work
- PODCAST: The Remote Show | Common pain points of managing and building remote team
- PODCAST: Bright & Early | Tammy Bjelland: Remote Work at Workplaceless
Awards and Recognition
- 2022: CEO and Founder, Tammy Bjelland, named Top 50 Remote Enabler by Remote.
- 2020: Workplaceless named “Employee Training Solution of the Year” by Remote Tech Breakthrough Awards
- 2019: Workplaceless named WINNER in Teaching & Training by CoWop Boundaryless Awards
- 2019: Workplaceless named TechNite 2019 WINNER – Innovation in Emerging Business Award by Shenandoah Valley Technology Council
- Wall Street Journal: Are Videogames the Future of Remote Work?
- Talent Development Magazine: From a Distance
- Lattice: How to Succeed in a Remote HR Job
- Association for Talent Development: Sudden Remote Work Is Taking Its Toll. What Can You Do?
- HR.com Training and Development issue: Tips For Training Remote Teams, a Growing Workforce
- Human Resource Executive: How to choose the right collaboration tools
Workplaceless Press Releases
- April 6, 2022: New Future of Work Program Closes Acute Async Skills Gap
- August 8, 2018: Remote Work Certification Program is now open for enrollment.
Workplaceless, and founder Tammy, are pleased to offer quotes or presentations on subjects such as remote work, async communication, distributed teams, and professional learning and development.
Email us directly: [email protected]