A selection of upcoming and past Workplaceless team speaking engagements and event sponsorships.
- December, 2021. Almanac. Panel: “Capturing Creativity, Asynchronously: Best Practices for Cultivating Creativity in a Distributed Workforce”
- October, 2021. Hybrid @ MURAL. Presentation: “Balancing Sync & Async Communication in Virtual Teams”
- April, 2021. HR Virginia. Presentation: “The Past, Present, and Future of the Placeless Workforce: The Role of Human Resources in the Evolution of Remote Work”
- July, 2020. MURAL Imagine. Presentation: “How to Take Remote Work From Sudden to Sustainable”
- April 14-16, 2020. Remote Work Summit. Presentation: “Getting Remote-Work Ready”
- April 3, 2020. Association for Talent Development. Webcast: “Introduction to Effective Remote Work”
- November 7-9, 2019. Nomad City 2019 (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain). Workshop: “Aligning Culture and Developing Connections in Distributed and Hybrid Teams”
- June 29-30, 2019. Running Remote Conference (Bali, Indonesia). Conference Emcee.
- July 22-24, 2019. Upwork’s Work Without Limits Executive Summit (Chicago, IL, USA). Panel: “Workplace Revisited: Rethinking the Office of the Future”
Featured interviews of Workplaceless team members sharing their expertise.
- PODCAST: The Remote Show | Episode 65
- PODCAST: Center for the Advancement of Virtual Organizations | Leaders Need Async: Why and How
- PODCAST: Virtual Not Distant | The Challenges of Adopting Asynchronous Communication
- ARTICLE: tl;dv | Meet the Async A-Team || Shaping the Way We Work
- PODCAST: InfoQ | Effective Remote and Asynchronous Work with Kaleem Clarkson & Tammy Bjelland
- PODCAST: Coaching for Leaders | Transitioning to Remote Leadership, with Tammy Bjelland
- VIDEO: Upwork’s Voices of Authority | Episode 2: Tammy Bjelland, CEO of Workplaceless
- PODCAST: Outside the Valley | Leveling Up Your Company with Remote Work
- PODCAST: The Remote Show | Common pain points of managing and building remote team
- PODCAST: Bright & Early | Tammy Bjelland: Remote Work at Workplaceless
Awards and Recognition
- 2022: CEO and Founder, Tammy Bjelland, named Top 50 Remote Enabler by Remote.
- 2020: Workplaceless named “Employee Training Solution of the Year” by Remote Tech Breakthrough Awards
- 2019: Workplaceless named WINNER in Teaching & Training by CoWop Boundaryless Awards
- 2019: Workplaceless named TechNite 2019 WINNER – Innovation in Emerging Business Award by Shenandoah Valley Technology Council
- Forbes: Making Remote Work Sustainable For 2021 And Beyond
- Wall Street Journal: Are Videogames the Future of Remote Work?
- Talent Development Magazine: From a Distance
- Forbes: Remote Work Advocates Warn Companies About COVID-19 Work-From-Home Strategies
- Lattice: How to Succeed in a Remote HR Job
- Association for Talent Development: Sudden Remote Work Is Taking Its Toll. What Can You Do?
- HR.com Training and Development issue: Tips For Training Remote Teams, a Growing Workforce
- Human Resource Executive: How to choose the right collaboration tools
- USA Today: Learn how to launch, boost your remote business at upcoming Burlington summit
- Forbes: Want To Be A Remote Worker? Get These Digital Skills
- Forbes: Future Of Education And Future Of Work — Do They Match?
Workplaceless Press Releases
- April 6, 2022: New Future of Work Program Closes Acute Async Skills Gap
- August 8, 2018: Remote Work Certification Program is now open for enrollment.
Workplaceless, and founder Tammy, are pleased to offer quotes or presentations on subjects such as remote work, async communication, distributed teams, and professional learning and development.
Email us directly: [email protected]