Ensuring your certifications remain up to date, demonstrates you're staying connected and skilled in the rapidly evolving field of remote work.
Recertification benefits you by:
- Demonstrating your commitment to remote work education to your employer and peers
- Reassessing your own remote work habits
- Staying up to date on current trends in remote work
Recertification benefits your employer by:
- Ensuring their remote workforce is committed to continuous learning about remote work
- Reaffirming your ability to be an effective remote worker
- Creating a channel for communication around implementing best practices on your hybrid or distributed team
Three steps to recertification:
Attend six hours of approved* professional development events/learning experiences within the past 24 months related to your certification.
Complete the Recertification Application and pay the $45 recertification fee.
Our team will review your application and deliver your updated recertification via Accredible.