needed infrastructure and capacity building to regions across America where the
employment landscape is changing. We’re thrilled to be a part of the story in creating
access to new opportunities that enable workers to stay within, contribute back to, and
strengthen their communities.”
– Tammy Bjelland, Founder & CEO, Workplaceless
Workplaceless supports the ROI mission through education
and remote work curriculum development.
ROI Year One Program Results
- 87% of learners felt their value as a remote worker improved as a result of completing the course*
- 81% of learners said they were confident in their ability to find remote work*
- For course graduates who found remote work, total salaries increased by 21%*
- 28% of participants (58 graduates) had already successfully found remote work at the time of the survey*
- Unemployment decreased in 10 of 15 counties served*
Already completed one of ROI's Remote Certificate Programs?
Take the next steps to determine if your company is ready to go remote.
Access our programs directly
For Remote Workers
Remote Work Certification ensures remote employees are setup for success from day one in a remote role.
For Remote Leaders
Prepares virtual managers with the skills needed to lead and grow teams with members who work from home or are fully distributed.
Equips businesses with the tools / processes they need to convert to and succeed in distributed environments.
Prepares upcoming graduates and institutions for the future of work through curriculum development, flexible staff policies, and remote training.